- Only show me content:
- Unfiltered files: dynamically added content
- Filtered files: dynamically added content
- Clear filters
|Participant||Role||Time Spent||Comments||Latest Comment|
|Author & Moderator||13m||1||No, windows have one worker process and just like in IIS ...|
|Reviewer - 0% reviewed|
|Reviewer - Complete||21m||2||Ok, cool. In that case marking as complete.|
On restart, including graceful, apache is doing the following:
1) keeps main process intact
2) keeps workers currently serving requests running
3) boots new (replacement) workers
4) does initial config sequence (for a new workers), including module unload/load and main process stop/start callbacks.
Agent supports stop/start cycles in both workers and main process, but not module unload/load while old workers are still running. This patch prevents agent module from being unloaded in main process during restart/graceful.
Issues Raised From Comments